In April of 2017 an invitation to participate in the EPI was emailed to every member of the campus community. As a result, we have more than 80 members of the community who have volunteered to participate in one of the working groups. We are appreciative of the overwhelming response.
- Global Studies and Campus
- Capacity Building of Spiritual, Personal and Identity Development and Inter-Cultural Understanding
- Climate Assessment
- Bridging Campus and Local Communities
- Inclusion, Belonging and Community Building Through the Arts
- Inclusive Pedagogies and Curriculum Development