In April of 2017 an invitation to participate in the EPI was emailed to every member of the campus community. Initially, we had more than 80 members of the community who have volunteered to participate in one of the working groups, and as of October 2019, our working groups have grown to over 120. We are appreciative to everyone who is a part of the EPI community, in all the forms of participation that may take.
- Global Studies and Campus
- Capacity Building of Spiritual, Personal and Identity Development and Inter-Cultural Understanding
- Climate Assessment
- Bridging Campus and Local Communities
- Inclusion, Belonging and Community Building Through the Arts
- Inclusive Pedagogies and Curriculum Development
- Living at Vassar